All pages directing to the online conference rooms are password protected and only accessible to registered conference attendants, who have received access information via e-mail.
The conference is not open to the general public, due to the interactive limitations of a Zoom seminar room and our wish to make the conference a networking opportunity for the speaking participants.
Climate Change Temporalities is an online conference on humanistic approaches to climate change. It is organized by the research project “The Future is Now“ and hosted by the University of Bergen, Norway. The conference is funded by The Research Council of Norway‘s KLIMAFORSK – Large-scale Programme on Climate Research.
The conference takes place online, August 11-13, 2021.
For questions regarding the conference, or if you are signed up as an attendant and are missing information, please contact Hedda Susanne Molland.
- Kyrre Kverndokk, Professor of cultural studies at the University of Bergen, Norway,
- Camilla Asplund Ingemark, Associated Professor of ethnology at Uppsala University, Sweden,
- Marit Ruge Bjærke, Postdoctoral Fellow in cultural studies at the University of Bergen, Norway,
- Hedda Susanne Molland, Doctoral Research Fellow in cultural studies at the University of Bergen, Norway.
Administration and Zoom hosts:
- Silje Teigland Røstøen, research assistant and coordinator
- Carmen Padron, Zoom host
- Sara Nørby-Karlsen, Zoom host
- Solveig Ellinggard, Zoom host
- Sunniva Slettebakken, Zoom host